Monday, September 13, 2010

The Worst Form of Lonliness !






7 Reasons 21st Century Making You Miserable



"The more we're able to edit the annoyance out of our lives, the less we're able to handle it."
This is how I've been feeling recently because of that fact that I make sure that I do not get exposed to any source of annoyance. It makes me almost powerless when I'm in a noisy place because my head is so used to quietness that it  can't bear noise anymore !

"The problem is that peacefully dealing with incompatible people is crucial to living in a society. In fact, if you think about it, peacefully dealing with people you can't stand is society."
If we had a chance to pick the society we want to be in , we'd probably choose to be living among people who are similar to us . And living among homogeneous groups is more like living isolated because living alone can't give us the chance of having new experiences in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment