Sunday, August 21, 2011

They said, I thought



They said, I thought
John Dunbar said:
''When I know who you are, I serve you. When I know who I am, I am you! ''
I thought:
When I serve you knowing who you are and when I am you knowing who I am: I serve myself when I serve you.


John Dunbar said:
‘’ You never lose. You always win.’’ John Dunbar
I thought:
We only lose when we think there is loss. 
Will Steel said:
‘’Life is meaningless ‘’
I thought:
It does not mean anything that life does not mean anything.
Will Steel said:
‘’Our suffering is our meaning’’
I thought:
We are imprisoned in our meaning. We are trapped in the false reflection of our words.
Will Steel said:
'' Having an extraordinary life is about being unreasonable''
I thought:
Maturity is the realization that irrationality is what makes you live a full vivid life!

No comments:

Post a Comment